2021 Projects to Finish

I looked back at my last post (3 years ago!) and I'm happy to report that many of those projects have been completed. 

I am feeling the need to purge some of my old projects and clean out the basement storage. I have been able to let go of a lot of things in the past year, with a clean out of the kitchen and basement. However, this did not include any of my craft, sewing, and knitting supplies. I would like to greatly reduce the amount of stuff I have.

Quilt Tops to Finish:

1. Postcards from Sweden

2. Release the Geese











3. Mod Mountain












4. Granny Square









5. Ribbons











6. Argyle (Carolyn Friedlander)












7. Scrappy Melons










8. Oodalolly











9. Winterberry









10. Single Girl

11. Alison Glass Ikat











12. Parallel Universe Mystery Quilt


13. Campfire











14. Scrappy Postage Stamp









15. Christmas Geese in the Forest












Quilt Backs to Piece:

1. Clamshell

2. Urban Candy

3. Pickle Dish












Quilts to Quilt:

1. Improv Low Volume Log Cabins

2. Rainbow Geese in the Forest

3. Batik

4. Brown & Turquoise Coins


Other Projects:

1. Maker's Tote

2. Knit Find Your Fade

3. Cross Stitch Christmas


Comments

Popular Posts