Finished Quilt Top: Queen Size Stripe Hexagon

This one is for Megan's guest bed.  I'm looking forward to sleeping under it at some point!  The top is complete, including stay-stitching the edges.  I ordered a solid cream wide backing yesterday - I figured out that it would be less expensive than 9 yards of regular yardage, plus I won't have to piece it.  As soon as that arrives, I will schedule some time to rent the long arm at LadyFingers Sewing.  It would be my first time renting there and I like that it is a Bernina and is more secluded and private than the Babylock longer rental at Steves.  We shall see!




Next up:  finally finish Elise's quilt made from her baby clothes.  I am feeling quite guilty that it has taken me so long since Liz and I started it President's weekend 2016!

Comments

Popular Posts